Sunday, July 20, 2008

Shop Statistics

I have been enjoying my first, but not last, purchase from Lance at SimpleSolutions.etsy.com . http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5903349
His wonderful tool tracks and graphs my Item heart and shop views. I can see what gets viewed most. It really allows me to see what happens to my shop after I chat in the forums, add new items, relist, or anything that helps me promote my etsy store. That way I can see what is most effective for marketing. It is so user friendly it just takes one click to update the numbers so you can do it whenever you want, and as many times a day as you want. I only wish I had had this when I started! He has many other products for us statistics-loving etsians. He'll help you find out what's going on in your shop. Excellent customer service too!

2 comments:

rosecreekcottage-carol.blogspot.com said...

Thank you for this link!! I'm pretty new to bloggging, too! I like the way you set your blog up! Good luck with it!

frolicnfibers said...

That is a great link. I'm also using Majaba...sounds very similar! I loved your comment in my blog about the brown yarn! Check this out when you get a chance http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=13715255

Is that OK with you? I figure we can all use a little extra exposure!